The realtor may help you find your property – but we get you the “Key.” That’s why we consider ourselves the “Key” people in every real estate transaction.
Businesses and investors depend on the location of their commercial real estate property to succeed and thrive. For years, we have been helping our clients achieve their life long aspirations through the acquisition of real estate. Purchasing commercial real estate or investment real estate involves many issues and we are here to help. Many of our clients get us involved before making or accepting an offer in order to make sure their transaction is legally sound and that their bottom line is optimized.
At the Barrila Law we pay close attention to our clients in every real estate transaction from first time investors, buying their first rental property, to large corporations or property management companies developing their real estate portfolios. We also assist with drafting and negotiating commercial leases for investors, commercial landlords, property managers, and franchisors.
Since commercial real estate can involve various and unanticipated legal issues, it is important to work with an experienced real estate lawyer – someone who is on your side and really understands the difference between being a “deal maker” and a “deal breaker.” Whether you are buying, refinancing, or selling a commercial property, an investment property, or a parcel of vacant land, you should have us review your agreement of purchase and sale or commercial lease agreement. When we get involved at beginning, we have helped our clients save money and protect their interests.
Our real estate services include:
- Buying or selling ofCommercial Property and Retail Property, including, office buildings, plazas, shopping centres
- Buying or selling of Vacant Land
- Buying or selling of Industrial Property, including, warehouses and manufacturing facilities
- Buying or selling of Residential Property for investment purposes, including, single detached homes, duplexes, triplexes, apartment buildings, and mixed use
- Acting for both Landlords and Tenants in drafting and negotiating Commercial Leases, Offers to Lease, Subleases, Assignments, Commercial Lease Renewals
- Drafting and negotiating Residential Leases
- Mortgage Refinancing, including construction financing and bridge loans
- Placing Title Insurance on Residential/Commercial Properties
For a no obligation review of your Agreement of Purchase and Sale give Barrila Law a call and let us assist you with your real estate needs.